Director of Communications
Chardon Local Schools
Fall 2023 Open Lines Newsletter in 44024 Mailboxes
The District's Quarterly Printed Newsletter for Stakeholders
October 28, 2023 — Community members — both residents and business owners in the 44024 region — received their copy of the Chardon Schools Open Lines - Fall 2023 newsletter edition in their mailboxes this week! For ease of reference, the link to the digital copy is provided below or can be accessed by clicking the image above.
Open Lines is the District's printed newsletter designed to keep stakeholders in the know about the latest happenings in Chardon Local Schools.
Part of Chardon Schools Success Plan 2023-28 — in the area of Communications — is to increase publication of this newsletter to reach the community on a more regular basis. Open Lines has traditionally been an annual to bi-annual publication and is now on track to become a quarterly publication. The previous edition was published in July 2023.
In the Fall 2023 edition, you'll find the following stories:
- District Ranked in Top 10% in the State
- Community Connections: Chardon Schools Hosts the Chardon Chamber
- Financial Reporting Excellence Award
- Chardon Creativity Center (makerspace) Readying for Debut
- A Best High School, Nationally - U.S. News & World Reports
- High Honors from AP® College Board
- Chemistry Labs Renovated
- Advancing to Promethean® Technology
- Continued STEM Excellence - CMS a 2-Time Award Winner
- S.T.A.R.T. (School Transportation Active Threat Response Training) for Chardon Transportation
- K-3 World Language Coming Soon
- Fiscal Stewardship - A Comparison of District per Student Revenues & Grant Expenses
- Welcome New Faculty - Group Photo
Digital access to the newsletter can be found on the Communications page of our website (link) or by clicking the image above or by clicking the following Open Lines Fall 2023 LINK.
We hope you enjoy reviewing our newsletter and sharing with friends and family!
We Are Chardon
We Commit to High Achievement for All Students