Welcome to District Communications!
For QUICK LINKS to Publications and Pages:
- Desktop users — see the right-side column of this page.
- Mobile Device users — scroll past the responsibilities summary below.
The Communications Director's primary responsibilities:
- District Publications
- News Articles on District Website (weekly)
- News Articles Submitted to Local Newspapers (weekly)
- e-Newsletter (Topper Talk — quarterly)
- Printed/Mailed newsletter (Open Lines — quarterly)
- Quality Profile (annually)
- Management of District Social Media Pages
(daily highlights on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Management of District Website
- Media Relations
- Student & Staff Recognitions
- Support for Crisis Communications
- Support for Internal/External Communications
- Video Highlights
- Commencement Slideshow
- Virtual Art Shows
Open lines and excellence in our communications presence are a top priority, and we encourage our valued community to regularly check in with our news resources linked on this page.
Questions and feedback are always welcome! Reach out any time.