What are the Communications Director's Primary Responsibilities?
- District Digital & Printed Publications
- Internal/External Communications Support
- Management of District Social Media Pages
- Management of District Website
- Media Relations
- Staff Recognitions
- Success Plan 2028 — Co-Facilitator of Communications Plan
Communications is one tier of the Success Plan.
Success Plan 2028 was adopted by the Board on 01.4.23, and this news will be shared in upcoming community news, including the Topper Talk and Open Lines newsletters.
A Success Plan 2028 printed brochure will also be available upon request.
Estimated availability of the brochure is late Winter 2023.
How to Stay Connected with Us
- Access BoardDocs Each Month for Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Attend Our Board Meetings
- Attend Our Open-to-the-Public School Events
- Check in with the Community / Schools Sections of Our Local Newspapers - we submit stories!
- Contact Us with Feedback or Questions
- Follow Us on Social Media
- Read Our Open Lines Newsletter - Delivered to Your Residential or Business Address
- Subscribe to Regular e-News Delivery from Our Website
- Subscribe to Topper Talk e-Newsletter
- Volunteer in Our Schools (Community Volunteer Webpage Coming Soon!)
Visit the resource links on this page to get started today!
Our door is always open for stakeholder feedback as community input is valued and helps us fine-tune our communications. Please contact Kelly Misch if you have communications-related questions or feedback. Contact information is listed above.