Welcome to Chardon Local Schools
We look forward to welcoming your student(s) and you to our school community and are dedicated to making this a smooth transition for all.
Please use the instructions below as a guide to ensure your registration is accurate and complete. If you have questions after reviewing the instructions, please contact the board office by phone at 440-285-4052.
PRESCHOOL - GRADE 12 REGISTRATION
Your child must be five (5) years old on or before August 1, 2022 to attend Kindergarten in Fall 2022.
IMPORTANT: when registering your student online, please do not use a mobile device.
For existing Chardon Schools families registering your new incoming student:
1) Log onto the Parent Portal
2) After successful login, click "More" on the lower left.
3) Click "Online Registration" and proceed with registration.
For NEW Chardon Schools families registering a student for the first time (who do not already have a student enrolled):
Use Link 1 if you have an email address:
Use Link 2 if you DO NOT have an email address:
For families applying for INTRA District Transfer (2022-23 transfers between Munson Elementary and Park Elementary):
FOR ALL REGISTRATIONS:
Once you have completed the registration steps described above, you must provide the following documents [SEE 1-7 BELOW]. You will need to schedule an appointment to complete your registration and turn in those documents. Please schedule this appointment with the Board of Education Office by calling
4. If applicable, any legal documents pertaining to family arrangements (i.e. guardianship, custody)
5. Release of Records from former school (if applicable). Please see release of records form.
6. Proof of physical examination completed within the past year. This pertains to Kindergarten and new 1st-Grade Registrations only. For Preschool Registration, please see the Chardon Early Learning Center's Preschool web page for registration information specific to preschool students.
7. If applicable, a copy of child's most recent ETR, IEP, and/or 504 Plan.