Welcome to Chardon Local Schools
We look forward to welcoming your family to our school community and are dedicated
to making this a smooth transition for you and your child.
Please use this page as a guide to ensure
your registration is accurate and complete.
Registration for the 2021-22 School Year (Grades PreK - 12) is underway. Please use the links below to begin online registration.
IMPORTANT: WHEN REGISTERING YOUR STUDENT,
PLEASE USE A COMPUTER/LAPTOP [not a mobile device]
PRESCHOOL - GRADE 12 REGISTRATION
To parents/guardians of incoming Kindergarten students:
Your child must be five (5) years old on or before August 1, 2021 to attend Kindergarten in Fall 2021.
To parents/guardians of incoming PreK students:
To learn about Tiny Toppers Preschool prior to registering, please visit the school's website HERE.
For families with a child already enrolled in the district, you may register your new incoming student by following these three (3) steps:
1) Log onto the Parent Portal https://lgca.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/chardon.jsp
2) After successful login, click "More" on the bottom left.
3) Click "Online Registration" and proceed with registration.
For NEW families, please use one of the following links.
Use Link 1 if you have an email address:
Use Link 2 if you DO NOT have an email address:
FOR ALL REGISTRATIONS:
Once you have completed the registration steps described above, you must provide the following documents [SEE 1-7 BELOW] to the Board of Education Office.
- Original copy of your child's birth certificate.
- One proof of residency: deed/building permit/completed rental or purchase agreement, property tax statement, voter registration card, completion of residency affidavit form, OR completion of residency verification form.
- Immunization records - see immunization requirements HERE.
- If applicable, any legal documents pertaining to family arrangements (i.e. guardianship, custody, etc.).
- Release of Records from former school (if applicable). Please see release of records form.
- Proof of physical examination completed within the past year. This pertains to Kindergarten Registration only. For Preschool Registration, please see the Tiny Toppers Preschool website for registration information specific to preschool students.
- If applicable, a copy of child's most recent ETR, IEP, and/or 504 Plan.
Questions? Please email Board Secretary/Registrar Mrs. Corine Casalina at [email protected] OR during school weekday hours call 440.286.0402.