Food Service

Food Service

Free Meals for All Students in 2021-22

The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced that officials are extending the waiver to allow free meals to be available to all children throughout the 2021-22 school year. USDA officials say they are commited to ensuring all students have access to nutritious food as the United States recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic. The amended waiver now extends 
through June 30, 2022. 

stock image:  Free School Meals title featuring a plate of food

image for - Healthy Summer Meals for Kids - No Cost for Kids 18 and Younger - For a Meal Near You, Call 211 or Text FOODTX to 877-877

Food Service Job Openings for 2021-22 

Chardon Food Service is hiring substitute cafeteria staff members for the 2021-2022 school year! Our team follows the district's calendar for holidays and breaks. We are seeking long-term committed individuals to join our Food Service team. Visit our school district's Employment page to check 
on availability and learn more.

Josephine Culliton, SNS
Director of Chardon Food Service
151 Chardon Ave
Chardon, Ohio 44024

 Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

;And Justice for All

(2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)  email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.



Free/Reduced Applications 21-22


Policies & Forms

Additional Links

© 2021. Chardon Local School District. All Rights Reserved.