Welcome to Chardon Local Schools! We are happy to include your family as part of our school community and hope to make this transition for you and your child as easy as possible. Please use this page as a guide to ensure your registration is accurate and complete.
**IMPORTANT: WHEN REGISTERING YOUR STUDENT, PLEASE USE A COMPUTER OR LAPTOP.**
2020-21 REGISTRATION FOR KINDERGARTEN - GRADE 12
NOTE: Students must be five (5) years old on or before August 1, 2020 to attend Kindergarten in Fall 2020.
REGISTER ONLINE - IN-DISTRICT (Resident) Enrollment
For Chardon families (residing in the district) with a child currently enrolled in the district, you may register your new incoming 2020-21 student by following these steps:
1) Log onto the Parent Portal https://lgca.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/chardon.jsp
2) After successful login, click "More" on the bottom left.
3) Click "Online Registration" and proceed with registration.
For Chardon families (residing in the district) but new (no children currently registered) to Chardon Schools, you may register your new incoming 2020-21 student via one of the following links:
REGISTRATION LINK 1 Use this link if you have an email address
REGISTRATION LINK 2 Use this link if you do NOT have an email address
REGISTER ONLINE - OPEN ENROLLMENT (outside of district) for Kindergarten - Grade 12
For students residing outside of the Chardon Local School District, parents and guardians interested in completing a 2020-21 Open Enrollment Registration application are invited to revisit this page on March 1, 2020 at which time an online open enrollment application will be available.
2020-21 REGISTRATION FOR TINY TOPPERS PRESCHOOL
Preschool registration will begin March 1, 2020 at which time the links above can be used (Parent Portal, Link 1, Link 2).
To learn about Tiny Toppers Preschool, we invite you to visit the school's website HERE
FOR ALL grade-level CHARDON SCHOOLS REGISTRATIONS, once you have completed the online enrollment described above, you must provide the following documents to the Board of Education office (428 North Street) in order to complete your child's application. Please contact the office at 440-285-4052 to arrange a time to drop off your paperwork. Thank you.
1. Original copy of your child's birth certificate
2. One proof of residency, e.g. Deed/building permit/completed rental or purchase agreement, tax statement,
Voter Registration Card, completion of Residency Affidavit Form, or completion of Residency Verification Form.
3. Immunization records (Immunization Requirements HERE)
4. Any legal documents pertaining to family situations (i.e., guardianship, custody)
5. Release of Records from former school (if applicable) Release of Records Form
6. Proof of physical examination completed within the past year (Kindergarten Registration only; for Preschoolers - see the Tiny Toppers Preschool website link above for information specific to preschoolers)
2019-20 REGISTRATION FOR GRADES K-12
To enroll your child in Chardon Local Schools during the 2019-20 school year, please use the Parent Portal OR REGISTRATION links as shown above. To attend Kindergarten in the 2019-20 school year, a child must reside in the Chardon Local School District and be five (5) years old on or before August 1, 2019.
Thank you for your interest in Chardon Local Schools. We look forward to working with you during your student's educational journey.
Questions? Please contact us at 440-285-4052.