Welcome to Chardon Local Schools
2022-23 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
opens on February 1, 2022
2022-23 OPEN ENROLLMENT
opens @ 8AM on March 1, 2022
(instructions available Feb 28)
We look forward to welcoming your family to our school community and are dedicated to making this a smooth transition for you and your student(s).
Use this page as a guide to ensure your registration is accurate and complete. If you have questions after reviewing the information below, please contact:
Mrs. Corine Casalina
Registrar / Board Secretary
PRESCHOOL - GRADE 12 REGISTRATION
Your child must be five (5) years old on or before August 1, 2021 to attend Kindergarten in Fall 2021. Your child must be five (5) years old on or before August 1, 2022 to attend Kindergarten in Fall 2022.
To learn about Tiny Toppers Preschool prior to registering, please visit the school's introductory web page HERE.
IMPORTANT: when registering your student online, please do not use a mobile device.
For existing Chardon Schools families registering your new incoming student:
1) Log onto the Parent Portal
2) After successful login, click "More" on the lower left.
3) Click "Online Registration" and proceed with registration.
For NEW Chardon Schools families registering a student for the first time (who do not already have a student enrolled):
Use Link 1 if you have an email address:
Use Link 2 if you DO NOT have an email address:
FOR ALL REGISTRATIONS:
Once you have completed the registration steps described above, you must provide the following documents [SEE 1-7 BELOW]. These will need to be scanned and saved to your computer in order to upload them into the application. If you do not have access to upload documents, parents can still bring their documents and register at the Board of Education Office. You can schedule an appointment HERE.
4.If applicable, any legal documents pertaining to family arrangements (i.e. guardianship, custody)
5. Release of Records from former school (if applicable). Please see release of records form.
6. Proof of physical examination completed within the past year. This pertains to Kindergarten Registration only. For Preschool Registration, please see the Chardon Early Learning Center's Preschool web page for registration information specific to preschool students.
7. If applicable, a copy of child's most recent ETR, IEP, and/or 504 Plan.