Key components of the District's technology operations include:
- technical support
- policy development and enforcement
- professional development
- network infrastructure
- budgeting for hardware and software
Chardon Local Schools
Technology Action Plan Results:
We will develop and implement a plan to fully utilize current and emerging technology throughout our educational program.
- Create a Technology Advisory Team made of staff, community, business etc.
- Create a sustainable technology infrastructure.
- Implement a website utilizing a content management system.
- Expand professional development for integrating technology.
- Commit to an accountable technology funding formula.
- Provide an e-mail system upgrade for effective communications.
- Implement a voice over internet protocol (VoIP) private branch exchange (PBX) telephone network.
- Provide a real-time student progress system accessible by students and parents.
- Provide secure, remote access to district network for staff.
Bill Nells, District Technology Coordinator440-285-4052